Beginning on June 1st and through June 3rd, parents are asked to come to the school to retrieve belongings of your child(ren), as well as return any school items such as library books. Our goal is to use a procedure that maximizes the safety of all parents and staff, and so we will be using a curbside pick-up that follows the same route of our K-5 "car rider" line.
Please use the following schedule:
Monday, June 1st:
- Grades Pre-K - 2, pickup between 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Grades 3 - 5, pickup between 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday, June 2nd:
- Grades 3 - 5, pickup between 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Grades Pre-K - 2, pickup between 11:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 3rd:
- Grades Pre-K - 5, pickup for those unable to come June 1st or 2nd, 8:00 - 2:00 p.m.
*Families with children in both grade groupings may pick up belongings with the younger child's group time.
* Items remaining in the building on Thursday, June 4th that have not been picked up will be donated unless previous arrangements for pick-up have been made.
When you come to school, the following procedure will be utilized:
- Please come drive the lane that is used for K-5 car rider arrival/dismissal.
- Place a sign in the window with your child(ren)'s name, grade, and teacher clearly written on the sign.
- Remain in your car while in line, staff will greet you and radio staff inside the building to bring your child(ren)'s belongings to you in line. All items will be pre-bagged.
- If you are returning library books or curriculum materials, please let staff know and follow their directions.
- Chromebooks do not need to be returned at this time.
The building is not open to the public, so at no time will families be allowed to come into the school for this purpose. We appreciate your patience and flexibility during this process, and ask that you practice safety guidelines and social distancing at all times.